Active Player Promotion
“The competition for players is intense in today’s game. Organizations select players based on who best helps their program. The higher the frequency that recruiters / scouts see a player dramatically affects their selection chances. This is usually the deciding factor when similar players are being considered.”
Doug Marshall – NHL Player Analyst
EXPOSURE = OPPORTUNITIES
With a dynamic and customizable profile, players are able to market their hockey career from all angles. Uploading game play footage and verified statistics allows a player to share objective information about their hockey career with recruiting teams. Hockey players, for the first time, have the chance and highlight their skills on a global stage for recruiters and scouts to see. Active Player Promotion starts with building a FREE Player Profile on Roster Point and achieving a 5 Star rating. Promoting your profile is next by choosing items / events from out Exposure menu.
Active Player Promotion Service Details
- Online Strategy – Using multiple Social Media Accounts, we’ve assembled a targeted audience of thousands of key influencers. We target these audiences which essentially allows us to create an immense popularity campaign around the player, creating demand for the players skills set among drafting / recruiting teams.
- Media Cards – Using a typical hockey card look we’ve developed our own brand of media card which lists the players Bio, Stats and Goals. These then are the content that we post on Social Media.
- Video Cards – Just as the are called we use players highlight clips and attach them to the media card to create a more interactive post for our followers to view. The Video Card typically garnishes 50% or more views than just a media card.
- Social Media Campaigns – You have the choice of 4 different campaigns ensuring there’s on to fit any ones budget. Players can choose from a 3 Week, 6 Week, 9 Week or 12 Week campaign
- RPH Analytics – It’s one thing to say what we’re going to do and a complete other to show you what we’re doing. RP Analytics Report will show the player and parent exactly how the Social Media Strategy was received by our existing and new followers.
- Weekly Player Showcase Newsletter – Our Newsletter is sent to every junior team in North America which provides the player with the maximum exposure to the junior hockey world and guarantying he gets noticed
- Professional Video – Video sells the player! If exposure is your goal, video is a must. Player Profiles are viewed by scouts and coaches 50X more than profiles without video. RPH will arrange video of the players game(s) or Combine.
- RPH World Selects Tournament Teams – In 2018 we will be building our inaugural Tournament Teams. Players from all over the world are invited to play for Roster Point Hockey. It is our goal to put in as many teams as we can made of the best players that have used RPH to help promote their career. Players can sign up directly on the site or by asking one of our Area Scouts.
- Combines – Attending a Combine set up by RPH will put you in front of more scouts during the Combine and your Player Profile will showcase your Combine Scores.
- CVS Evaluation – Our independent Ranking Service CVS will add your profile in their yearly restricted evaluation. If a player produces a CVS Number the player will have a special identification banner on his profile and only high level teams will see his profile. Top ranked CVS players in their junior draft have a 93% chance of playing over 100 games in the NHL.
Build Your Exposure Package
Your Player Profile is your Hockey Resume. It could be the first thing a scout or team will see. Make the right impression.
With Profile Editor, you design your unique team profile, enabling you to attract highly-skilled players to your club.
The Player Profiles on RosterPoint.com are up-to-date with accurate information directly from the player and parent.
Our Instant Messaging lets you actively interact with players about camps, tryouts and team information.