Roster Point Player Ambassador
To become the Roster Point Ambassador and have your Ambassador Card showcased on the front of our site the player must have met the following criteria.
- Have a complete Player Profile
- All areas are filled in and is written well with no spelling mistakes
- Must have Video on the Profile
- Must have verified stats or can send us proof of the stats from a team website
- Must have a 4 to 5 Star Rating on the Profile
- Write us an email
- Why you should be the Ambassador of the quarter
- Include any awards won
- Any Community service done
- Any volunteer work with young children or the elderly (Doesn’t have to be hockey related)
- How you will represent Roster Point if chosen
- Instructions an Dates
- Send your emails with the subject line “Roster Point Player Ambassador” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ambassador for Oct, Nov and Dec – Send emails in by September 22nd – Winner announced September 30th
Ambassador for Jan, Feb and Mar – Send emails in by November 22nd – Winner announced December 31st
Ambassador for Apr, May, Jun – Send emails in by February 22nd – Winner announced March 31st
Ambassador for Jul, Aug and Sep – Send emails in by May 22nd – Winner announced June 30th
Join me in Congratulating our Inaugural Roster Point Player Ambassador, CAMERON HILLIS of Clarington, ONTARIO, CANADA. Cameron is an exceptional hockey player, good community citizen and volunteer. He played his minor hockey at St. Andrews Prep School in Aurora, ONTARIO, CANADA where he was a dominate force on the ice. Cameron has just signed with the Guelph Storm of the OHL and is a CVS Top 10 NHL Draft Prospect for 2018.
Well done Cameron, we’re behind you all the way!